Since a decade or even more than this Pakistan had been running 2G technology-based internet for its mobile and Smartphone internet lovers and users. It seemed that our country is behind the race of 3G and 4G technology. Every now and then the mobile users wanted to have 3G and 4G networks available in the country. Now the time has finally come. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has announced its successful auction of 3G and 4G mobile internet licenses, which means soon the mobile internet lovers will have access to either 3G or 4G networks in Pakistan.
Getting 3G and 4G internet in Pakistan:
Before PTA could unveil its plan of 3G and 4G internet for mobile users, it was quite difficult for us to even think of them. We all were relying upon ordinary and old-fashioned 2G network, but now the dreams have come true. PTA has launched the two G networks for the five mobile networks currently operating successfully in Pakistan—Jazz, Warid, Zong, Telenor and Ufone. According to an update, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has taken the decision of issuing five 3G licenses in the country. Four out of them have been issued to Zong, Telenor, Jazz and Ufone. Zong users can enjoy both 3G and 4G networks while Ufone users can get facilitated with 3G network.
How to get 3G and 4G in Pakistan:
It is interesting to know that now any of the Ufone or Zong user can get facilitated with 3G networking experiences. It means now you can well enhance your internet usage and get facilitated with fast and speedy 3G network.
I must say both 3G and 4G can well compete each other in Pakistan. Which one will be dominating than the other is dependent upon the users’ love and affection towards a network. But before we get into how to get them, let us check out what are 3G and 4G networks.
3G is a well versed and highly trusted mobile technology which promises to give the users with enhanced internet usage. It is clearly meant that you can use speedy and fast going internet onto your mobile devices with this 3G network.
When it comes to 4G network, then let me tell you that it is considered better than 3G networks in terms of its speed and video downloading experience. Many of the people believe that 4G will be much better than 3G for video content accessing and fast internet usage.
Applications of 3G and 4G:
- Both 3G and 4G network are likely to come up with bundles of applications and well enhanced features for the mobile users of Pakistan, such as;
- Fast speed downloading of the songs and music streaming experience.
- 3MB songs will be easy to download with either a 3G or 4G network in a few seconds only.
- Those who have had never experience mobile television in Pakistan can now get this facility. With both of these networks, you will be able to watch television on your mobile devices with a wider choice of channels to choose from, ranging from entertainment to news, sports to English channels and so on.
- Multiplayers gaming experience which was just a dream before the arrival of 3G and 4G is now going to be in your hands. With these networks you will be able to play your favorite games and complete their downloading as per your desire and expectations.
- Last but not the least you will have speedy access to various video clips and movies to download, it clearly means you can enjoy your favorite movies and video clips onto the screens of your mobile devices.
Now let us know if you have experienced 3G or 4G yet in Pakistan, share your experiment with our readers so they can also know it more. post your opinion in the comment section.