Back in 2007, I started taking interest in computers & internet, and I found it very interesting thing to learn because the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I started learning computer & internet courses in 2007, And thus, after 7 years of continue struggles now I have some extensive knowledge about computers and internet. And this is the most valuable thing for me, I really respect it, I try to share it and want to share all of it before leaving this world, at the same time I continue learning new things because INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or KNOWLEDGE has no boundary. Everyday is a new day for me as a learner and I try to learn at least one new thing every single day
Apart from computers in general->
Surprisingly, I came to know about blogging and making money online in 2009, and I researched about it on the internet for several months, I was searching for information mostly in Urdu but I didn’t find sufficient information in Urdu, therefore I started learning English and at the same time I started creating blogs and websites. That’s what turned my life into an ONLINE LIFE. When I was searching for information in Urdu and I did not find enough information on the internet in Urdu, at that moment I decided that I would create a BLOG/SITE for URDU/HINDI users someday and today you see it (Details on this below).
So at the end of the day, I’m currently a passionate blogger, marketer, Online instructor and somehow adventurer who loves to do new things, to learn new things, to visit new places. That’s what keeps me ALIVE to update this blog. I’m running several blogs/websites on the internet and also I’m teaching dozens of courses in Urdu and in English, I teach on udemy.com/user/abdulwali and also offer complete paid courses in Urdu/Hindi on “Buy a DVD section“.
As indicated above, tourism is my Dying-with-Heart passion, and therefore I visited some countries including the United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Qatar and Afghanistan. I have an intention to visit more countries and places in near future.
To be honest, life was not easier and is not easy, the journey was so painful & difficult when I started but slowly and gradually I came to a conclusion that it’s a journey of “Kabi Khushi Kabi Gham” which will never end.
Keep reading please!
The Idea – and/or Objectives
What I actually know about computer/internet are listed here:
- Blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Content Writing)
- Making Money Online (Online Teaching, Adsense, Affiliate Marketing & Freelancing)
- SEO (Having Good knowledge in it)
- Writing (Articles, Presentations, Corrections)
- Google Adsense (Google Network to earn money with website)
- Google Search Console (Google’s tool for crawling & indexing web pages)
- Google Analytics (Google’s tool for statistical data)
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+)
- Online Teaching (Udemy, Skillshare, Fedora etc)
I also offer paid courses in Urdu/Hindi which you can find on Buy a DVD page!
Download or watch my CV (Curriculum Vitae) Click Here
I love traveling and want to visit every single place in the world, here are some places I already visited.
My first flight outside Pakistan, so was excited:
Awards & Certifications
- Award of honor by Webversity & training.com.pk (2014)
- Award of appreciation by Pak Web Xone (Software House) Karachi (2012)
- Award of excellence by Global Solutions Karachi in (2013)
- Certificate in information technology from Expert Computer Institute Karachi (2009)
- Diploma in information technology from Karachi computer institute (2010)
- Certificate and experience letter in SEO by Ingenious communication Karachi (2011)
- Certificate in Graphics designing by Apanage Computer Center Orangi town Karachi (2012)
- One year computer teaching experience certificate by Al-Khalid Academy, Karachi (2012)
My Other Websites
- www.onlinetuting.com (English Tutorials)
- www.flyingtoworld.com (Travel Blog)
- PashtoTutorials.net (Tutorials in Pashto)
- More (Secret)
- Video Interview by Pakistan TV
- Video Interview by Papu Bhai
- Video Interview by RealIncomeAcademy.com
- Interview by bloggerYord.com
Countries I have visited and will visit
- Sri Lanka
- United States of America
- United Arab Emirates
My Guest Posts
Respect is the only thing which turns people respect you back. Never give up learning and always work hard to achieve the goals in your life. Respect all copyrights laws and others’ property. Always mention those who’ve helped you in hard times..