For the additional features on your website, it is good to have the plug-ins on it. This will make the trafficking easy for the website visitors. And if we are talking about WordPress websites then WP is the treasure of useful plugins. There are thousands of free plugins out there for you to use while having a site hosted on WP. And therefore, WP is considered the most SEO friendly CMS platform. We are therefore here to help you out in finding some useful Search Engine Optimization plugins for your WP website. While reading this page, you’ll particularly come to know about the best SEO plugins for WordPress which are used by most of the webmasters and bloggers on WP platform, and we’ll share these plugins with you in order for you to manage your blog’s SEO more effectively. We can not leave you alone in blogging, because we are doing the same and share the same with you every day.
Here is the list of 5 plug-ins that are useful for your WordPress Website.
Useful SEO Plug-ins for the WordPress:
#1. WordPress by Yoast:
A must used plugin by every WordPress blogger to avail more options and functions by single software. Almost every top blogger recommends the use of this plug-in. It effectively gets the top ranking to the blog in search engine and all because of good searching technique. The few of its appealing features are:
- It can measure the density of the keywords in your blog.
- This plug-in has got the powerful mechanism as compare to others.
- You can take a look on how your blog post is looking before publishing.
- It automatically creates the XML sitemap and informs Google and Bing about it.
#2. All in One SEO Pack
I myself recommend this plugin to be used by everyone. I’m using it myself on this blog. So All in one SEO WP plugin is without doubts all in one 🙂 The recent version of this plugin almost covered everything for WP SEO. You can now have even more easy interface and setting for your website. It has many SEO features, but some of them are following:
- Meta Description Tags for both Home Page & Single Pages
- SEO Title for Website and single posts
- SEO Setting for all of your site’s content
- Counts the Title Characters & Description Characters for single posts
- Keywords setting for Pages, posts, categories, Archives and Tags
- No Index attribute for all pages
- Google, Bing verification setting
#3. Robots Meta Plugin
This SEO Plugins is also created by Yoast, it helps you to make unnecessary links no-follow for the search robots, for example, the archives, tags, categories etc create duplicate links, you can install this plugin and make all the unnecessary links as nofollow, so you’ll be safer from any Google Penalties for duplicate links or duplicate pages. However, this functionality with basic level is already included in
All in One SEO Pack Plugin, but if you want to go Advance then use Robots Meta Plugin.
#4. SEO Smart Links:
This plug-in lets the related links and posts to the keywords present in your blog. You can even enter your own keywords and URLs in the blog. The changes can be made as per need by going into Administration Setting Panel. It provides automatic and free updates, the prices are very feasible and the changes can be customized as you want. The good number of keywords makes it possible for your blog to appear more and more.
#5. The JetPack:
The JetPack is the package of complete tools that any good plug-in must have. It gives a chance to the JetPack to enhance the meanings of your WordPress by adding many helping features in it. Some of its features are:
- It shares the blogs automatically on yours and on other pages of Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter and Pinterest.
- It gives users the chance to get subscribed to your blog.
- The spelling and grammar feature makes required changes in your blog.
- The very attractive feature is that you can directly upload the blog through your email account.
- It has its own graphical editor so that you can now create your own designs on photos without taking help from any external editor.
- It allows the readers to like your blog content.
How to Install all these Plugins?
Installation of these plugins is very easy; just go to your WordPress dashboard and at left side find the “Plugins” click on add new Plugin and copy above provided plugin names and search over there, you’ll be able to easily see the “install” button with each plugin you see in the Plugins library, just click that option and the plugin will be installed within few seconds. Now you can activate and make setting of the plugin you’ve just installed. Very Easy ha na 🙂
Let me know if you have questions regarding this post or have more seo freindly WordPress plugins, do share them with our readers and if you share this post with your friends on social media, that would be a HUG from you 🙂